All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear.
3. Be in excellent physical condition - able to play 60 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend all three (3) tryout sessions although cuts may be made after each tryout.
5. Be able to practice Monday-Friday from with games (home and away) every week until March 30th.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from April–August.
|Friday, August 30||5-6:30pm||Civic Arena||Open Ice|
|Saturday, August 31||5-6:30pm||Civic Arena||Open Ice|
|Sunday, September 1||1-3:00pm||Dalplex||Fitness testing|
|5-6:30pm||Civic Arena||On-ice session|
|Monday, September 2||10:30am-12:30pm||TBA||Dryland training|
|Tuesday, September 3||8-10:00am||Civic Arena||Tryouts|
For more information: