All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear, including outdoor running shoes.
3. Be in excellent physical condition - able to play 40 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend all three (3) tryout sessions although cuts may be made after each tryout.
5. Be able to practice Monday-Friday from 5pm-7pm with games (home and away) every weekend until March 15th.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from April–August.
|Friday, September 6||4:30-7pm||Studley Gym||1st Tryout|
|Saturday, September 7||9-11:30am||Dalplex Area B||2nd Tryout|
|Monday, September 9||5-7:30pm||Studley Gym||3rd Tryout|
For more information and to register for tryouts: