Both the men's and women's track and field teams are in the lead after the first day of the Subway AUS track and field championships in Moncton.
The Tigers found themselves atop the podium in 13 events. Leading the way were Maya Reynolds who won both the 60m dash and 60m hurdles and Audley Cummings who earned gold in the long jump and heptathlon. Michelle Reddy set a new AUS record in the 1000m event on her way to winning gold.
1. Maya Reynolds 60m & 60m Hurdles
1. Audley Cummings Long jump & Heptathlon
1. Michelle Reddy 1000m - New AUS record!
1. Mike Van Der Poel 300m
1. Hudson Grimshaw-Surrette 1000m
1. Calvin DeWolfe 3000m
1. Matthew Coolen 60m Hurdles
1. Savanna Jordan 3000m
1. Lorena Heubach Pentathlon
1. Andre Hendricks Shot put
1. Women's 4x800m relay
2. Olivia Ross 1000m
2. Heather Beaton 300m
2. Kaelen Schmidt Long jump
2. Men's 4x800m relay
3. Anna McCrea 1000m
3. Graeme Wach 3000m
3. Shawna McKay 300m
3. Brooklynn Rutherford Shot put