All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
1. Be enrolled as a full time (minimum 3 half credits) student at Dalhousie in the Fall 2017 Term. You must be registered and confirmed in your classes.
2. Be a student in good standing
3. Be on time and able to attend all the selection sessions.
4. Have the physical capacity to train up to two times on a daily basis (including dryland).
5. All selected athletes MUST be available to train up to nine (9) practices a week inside their school schedule plus an additional two (2) dryland workouts. If there are conflicts, please contact Head Coach, Lance Cansdale at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Thursday, September 6||3:30-5:30pm||Dalplex Pool||Open Tryout - suit, goggles, cap, paddles, flippers, etc. required|
|Friday, September 7||3:30-5:30pm||Dalplex Pool||Open Tryout - suit, goggles, cap, paddles, flippers, etc. required|
For more information: