All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear, including shin pads.
3. Be in excellent physical condiction - able to play 90 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend all three (3) tryout sessions.
5. Be able to practice Monday - Friday from 5pm-7pm with games (home and away) every weekend until November 15.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from January - April.
Anyone selected to move forward from open tryouts will join the team for an additional five days of training. Players will either be signed or released at the end of that period.
|Sunday, September 1||9-10:30am||Wickwire Field||1st Open Tryout|
|7-9pm||Wickwire Field||2nd Open Tryout|
|Monday, September 2||9-11am||Wickwire Field||3rd Open Tryout 11 vs. 11 Final Selections|
Register for selection camp by contacting the coach – email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
For more information: