Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear.
3. Be in excellent physical condition - able to play 60 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend both tryout sessions although cuts may be made after each tryout.
5. Be able to practice Monday-Friday from with games (home and away) every week until March 30th.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from April–August.
7. Be approved to attend based on previous experience
Open tryouts are not held for the men's hockey team. If you are interested in joining the team, please contact: