All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear.
3. Be in excellent physical condition - able to play 40 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend both tryout sessions although cuts may be made after the first tryout.
5. Be able to practice Monday-Friday with games (home and away) every weekend until March 15th.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from April–August.
|Friday, August 31||7-9pm||Main Court - Dalplex||1st Tryout|
|Saturday, September 1||5-7:30pm||Main Court - Dalplex||2nd Tryout|
For more information: