All Dal students are welcome to tryout for a Tigers varsity team. It is recommended you complete a Prospective Recruit form prior to tryouts.
Participants in the selections and those athletes selected to the varsity team are required to:
1. Be registered as a full time Dalhousie student.
2. Come prepared to play with all gear.
3. Be in excellent physical condition - able to play 40 minutes at a very high level.
4. Be able to attend both tryout sessions although cuts may be made after the first tryout.
5. Be able to practice Monday-Friday with games (home and away) every weekend until March 15th.
6. Be able to participate in a rigorous off-season training program from April–August.
|Monday, August 28||7:30-9:30pm||Studley Gym||Open scrimmage|
|Tuesday, August 29||7:30-9:30pm||Studley Gym||Open scrimmage|
|Wednesday, August 30||7:30-9:30pm||Studley Gym||Open scrimmage|
|Thursday, August 31||7:30-9:30pm||Studley Gym||Open scrimmage|
|Friday, September 1||7:30-9:30pm||Studley Gym||Official Tryout|
|Saturday, September 2||5:30-7:30pm||Studley Gym||Last Tryout/Practice|
For more information: